Articles

26/01/2015 (Brève 447) Mise en ligne de l’intégralité des interventions enregistrées en Vidéo, durant la conférence de Presse de l’USN, le 24 janvier 2015 à Paris

Lien pour les consulter : http://www.ardhd.org/p0124_conf_presse_usn_paris_jan15/p0124-conf-presse-usn-paris.html

16/05/08 (B447-B) Communiqué de presse du Socepp pour demander la libération de tous les prisonniers politiques qui ont été condamnés en Mai-Juin 2005 à des travaux – Forcés. SOCEPP RELEASE ALL THE PRISONERS IN LABOR CAMPS : May-June 2005 (En Anglais)

May-June 2005, the EPRDF regime massacred more than 200 peaceful protesters who had said no to its vote rigging and blunt fraud. More than 50,000 Ethiopians were rounded up and taken to Zwai, Dedesa, Bir Sheleko, Shoa Robit and other horrible detention centres. More than 35,000 are still languishing there and dozens have been disappeared.

The EPRDF was convincingly defeated in the May 2007 election but it refused to respect the voice and choice of the people (thereby denying them their basic right) and then let loose its Federal police and special murder squads and snipers to liquidate more than 200 innocent people in Addis Ababa. All over Ethiopia, thousands of people were rounded up and sent to the labour camps where the condition of detention has been horrible for years. While a few thousand were released the regime still holds more than 35,000 and has recently arrested more and killed scores of opposition sympathizers in Dessie, Gondar and other places. The ban on the independent press is still in vigour despite pretensions by the regime that free newspapers abound (most are controlled by the regime actually).

SOCEPP calls on all peace loving people and defenders of human rights to put pressure on the Meles Zenawi regime to release ALL the political prisoners in Kaliti,Dedesa, Bir Sheleko,Zwai, Shoa Robit, Jijiga, Gondar, Dessie and so many other places. The regime must also stop the killings and those directly responsible for the massacre of some 200 people in June 2005 should be brought before a proper court of law.

INJUSTICE ANYWHERE IS INJUSTICE EVERYWHERE
SOCEPP, POSTFACH 51213, BERLIN 13372,GERMANY
E MAIL: SOCEPP @AOL.COM,
WEB SITE: WWW.SOCEPP.DE

16/05/08 (B447-B) Herald Tribune avec AP. Les discussions de Djibouti, sous l’égide des Nations unies, ont été ajournées ce vendredi, en raison de l’impossibilité de convenir d’un accord sur des discussions en face à face entre le Gouvernement de Transition et l’opposition qui soutient les islamistes. Somali peace talks postponed after rivals fail to hold direct talks (Info lecteur – En Anglais)

NAIROBI, Kenya: U.N.-sponsored peace talks on Somalia were postponed Friday without a deal on face-to-face discussions between the government and an opposition alliance backing an Islamist insurgency, officials said.

The two sides agreed to meet with diplomats again on May 31 after four days of talks in Djibouti when the two sides refused to hold direct discussions.

The opposition Alliance for the Re-Liberation of Somalia, a broad-based group covering both moderates and hard-line Islamists, said it would not be involved in direct talks until the government agrees a timetable for Ethiopian troops fighting the insurgency in Somalia to withdraw.

The opposition said nothing had been achieved except for naming the next date for talks, but U.N. envoy Ahmedou Ould-Abdallah remained upbeat.

"It is a good day for Somalia," he said by telephone from Djibouti. "We should not minimize what has been achieved."

Abdirahman Abdishakur Warsame, the chief negotiator for the alliance, said: "The most important thing we have agreed is to meet again. There is nothing else worth mentioning."

Ethiopia’s soldiers in Somalia are seen as crucial to the survival of the shaky government.

The government invited Ethiopian intervention in December 2006 when Islamist fighters seized control of most of central and southern Somalia, including the capital, Mogadishu.

The Ethiopians swiftly drove the Islamists out of Mogadishu but have since got bogged down as the insurgents fought back with tactics including roadside bombings and occasional suicide attacks.

16/05/08 (B447-B) Press TV : la France va réduire considérablement le nombre de ses militaires à l’étranger – France reducing troops’ deployment (En Anglais – Info lecteur)

France plans to radically reduce the number of military personnel it deploys overseas in active theatres of war.

The Defense Minister, Herve Morin made the statement on Wednesday at the end of a parliamentary committee on the matter.

"Who thinks in 15 or 20 years to come – with the fall of the Berlin Wall, the disappearance of the Warsaw Pact and the enlargement of the European Union – that we will need 50,000 men in central Europe?” he asked.

Morin did not elaborate but did say that President Nicolas Sarkozy had indicated his desire to cut back the number sharply, AFP reported.

This is while back in April, Morin had already confirmed the loss of 6,000 defense jobs per year over the next six or seven years – out of a current total of 426,000 military and civilian defense ministry employees.

New government proposals to lay down a military policy framework for the next 15 years are scheduled for publication in June.

16/05/08 (B447-B) PRESS TV : Une escadre franco-américaine composée de 4 navires de Guerre a rejoint Mogadiscio pour y débarquer des soldats, sans que l’on puisse en savoir plus pour le moment. Ils ont rejoint sous la protection de 19 hélicoptères l’aéroport international où ils ont rencontré les responsables de l’AMISOM et des troupes gouvernementales. US, French warships arrive in Somali (En Anglais – Info lecteur)

More than four American and French warships have reached the Somali capital, Mogadishu, dropping soldiers in the southern coastal city.

The reason for the presence of the vessels off the Somali coast remains to be seen, a Press TV correspondent reported.

Upon arrival, the soldiers left for the Adden Adde international airport where they later met with African Union Mission (AMISOM) soldiers and Somali government troops.

Meanwhile, more than 19 helicopters, reportedly guarding the troops on their way to the airport, set the locals ill at ease.

There are, however, fears of a violent outbreak as fighters from the armed opposition group Al-Shabaab and Union of Islamic Courts (ICU) fighters were at the same time moving towards the airport.

In the absence of a central administration in Somalia, the Ethiopian-backed interim government has been maintaining an uneasy control over the war-scarred country.

The Union of Islamic Courts has vowed to keep up their fight against foreign forces in Somalia including those from the AMISOM, Uganda and the Ethiopia and have said they were determined to force Ethiopian forces out of the country.

16/05/08 (B447-B) Question d’un lecteur, à laquelle nous sommes bien incapable de répondre. Si un internaute peut nous aider ?

Pour quelles raisons, le Premier Ministre djiboutien M. DILEYTA est-il parti en visite officieuse dans le royaume d’Arabie saoudite et en Iran ?

J’ai appris cela par des relations. A la RTD et dans La Nation, je n’ai trouvé aucun écho sur ces voyages.

D’après les rumeurs, Dileyta aurait fait ce déplacement pour demander à l’Arabie saoudite soit de faire pression sur l’Erythrée, pour qu’elle rentre dans ses frontières, soit pour demander de l’argent plus un soutien logistique dans l’hypothèse d’un conflit avec notre voisin un peu "envahissant".

Guelleh
serait très inquiet, compte-tenu de la faiblesse de nos forces armées, mais le pire concerne les populations du nord qui seraient en première ligne et qui craignent d’abord les Erythréens, mais aussi l’AND qui a laissé beaucoup de cadavres et de femmes violées sur son passage.

Les populations en particulier dans le Nord, tristement, ne font plus confiance à nos armées, ni pour les défendre, ni pour les respecter.

16/05/08 (B447-B) Radio-Trottoir / Qui sont les militaires qui détiennent le pouvoir à Djibouti ? Sur 12 « soldats d’élite », deux petits sous-officiers sont devenus Généraux. Les autres ont été éliminés.

Nous vous renouvellons tous nos remerciements anticipés, si vous avez encore la volonté de publier nos articles.

Votre site est le seul moyen qui nous reste pour nous exprimer librement.

Aujourd’hui, nous tenons à vous expliquer qui sont nos chefs militaires. Au fur et à mesure, nous vous adresserons des détails complémentaires :

En 1976, 12 sous-officiers d’origine djiboutienne, qui servaient dans l’Armée française furent envoyés à Fréjus pour suivre un complément de formation afin qu’ils soient aptes à commander notre futur armée. Qu’en reste-t-il ?

1°) Le Maréchal de logis chef,  (Gendarmerie) Ali Meidal Waiss (retraité actuellement)

2°) l’Adjudant, Fathi Ahmed Houssein, (Artillerie) actuellement « CEMGA », Chef d’Etat-major général des Armées.

3°) le Sergent-chef  Omar Barreh Darrar, (décédé, ex « CEMD », Chef d’Etat-major de la Défense)

4°) le Maréchal des logis, Hoch Robleh, (décédé)

5°) le Sergent-chef , Zakaria Cheik Ibrahim, (actuellement « CEMD »)

6°) le Sergent, Omar Ahmed Farah dit Karboté, (retraité)

7°) l’AdjudantHassan Bassoma, (décédé)

8°) le Maréchal des logis Hassan Moussa

9°) le Sergent, Youssouf Kayad, (bras cassé et conseiller du Ministre de la Défense, qui a été écarté par Zakaria)

10°) l’Adjudant, Mohamed Doualeh (décédé)

11°) le Maréchal des logis de la gendarmerie, Haissama (il a quitté l’armée dans l es années 80 et il est actuellement dans l’opposition )

12°) le Sergent-chef, Haissama  (décédé)

Dans cette liste des 12 petits sous-officiers promus à un incroyable avancement, Allah en a rappelé 6. Quatre ont démissionné ou ont été mis sur des voies de garage. Reste les 2 qui ont maintenus positions et priviléges depuis 1997, en écrasant les autres.

Devenus Généraux (d’opérette ?), ils règnent en maître sur les Armées et surtout sur le budget qu’ils gèrent selon leurs méthodes, disons « très personnelles » … c’est à dire en privilégiant pratiquement de façon exclusive et éhontée, leurs intérêts personnels.

– Fathi Ahmed Houssein :  CEMD de 1978 à 1991, soit 13 ans, puis CEMGA depuis 1991 jusqu’à ce jour. Un sous-off qui dirige nos forces armées pendant 30 ans, avec le droit de piller : c’est unique dans les annales !.


Zakaria Cheik Ibrahim a été nommé CEMD en 1993, poste qu’il occupe toujours, sans oublier son incomparable mainmise sur les blindés depuis l’independance.


Les deux rescapés, qui ont été mis à l’écart par les deux précédents sont Kayad et Mahdi (tous deux impliqués dans l’instruction pour l’assassinat du Juge Borrel), ont trouvé réfuge au Ministère de la Défense en qualité de conseillers (mais conseillers de quoi ?). Attention à eux, car ils détiendraient les preuves des détournements massifs qui ont été commis par les deux généraux cités en premier.

Très rapidement, nous vous enverrons des informations complémentaires
.

16/05/08 (B447-B) REUTERS. Meles Zenaoui déclare que l’Ethiopie est prêt à défendre militairement la sécurité du corridor de transit entre Djibouti et son territoire, au cas où un conflit se déclencherait entre Djibouti et l’Erythrée. Ethiopia says ready to secure route to Djibouti port (En Anglais – Info lecteur)

Ethiopia is prepared to secure its vital trade corridor with the Red Sea port of Djibouti in the event of any conflict between Djibouti and Eritrea, its Prime Minister Meles Zenawi said on Thursday.

Ethiopia relies on Djibouti for its sea-bound imports and exports after Eritrea’s independence from Ethiopia 17 years ago left Ethiopia a landlocked country.

Djibouti President Ismail Omar Guelleh said earlier this month Eritrean soldiers had entered his nation, digging trenches and building defences.

"The recent Eritrea-Djibouti row was a threat to the peace and security of the whole Horn of Africa," Meles said in an address to the country’s business community.

"They (Eritreans) do act silly sometimes, but I don’t think they would go totally insane."

Meles said he will strive to secure the route between Ethiopia and Djibouti’s port, but did not elaborate on exactly how this would be achieved.

"In the face of the unpredictable nature of the Eritrean regime … Ethiopia will make sure the corridor is safe and sound," he said.

Eritrean President Isaias Afwerki has denied sending troops into neighbouring Djibouti, saying Asmara had no desire for another crisis in the Horn of Africa.

"It is a fabrication, we know, there is no basis for that ..there has never been any problem," the Eritrean leader said in an interview with Reuters on Tuesday.

Eritrea and Ethiopia are long-time foes and were involved in a border war in 1998-2000.